Our Little Monkey!

Our Little Monkey!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Sweet Pea!!

Our Sweet Pea!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 30, 2011

MUST BLOG!!

I promised a SPECIAL SOMEONE that I would post today!
And I always hold to my promises!
I told this person that I would AT LEAST post one picture.
I will hold up that end of the bargain, and maybe a bit more.

Right now I have a LOT on my mind.
Many WONDERFUL changes and EXCITING new adventures!!

This CRAZY little monkey is changing EVERYDAY!
She learns things SO fast, and is SUCH A little CHARACTER!!

She pretty much does EVERYTHING...
She is SUPER SMART
And have I ever mentioned, TOO TALL for her own good??

But BOY do we LOVE her!!!

Anyway, I will post more this weekend, and next week.
I hope to start posting at LEAST once a week.


HOPE....
See ya here SOON!!

P.S. I just realized I have HUNDREDS of pictures that I haven't posted from this summer....
GULP!!

No comments: