Our Little Monkey!

Our Little Monkey!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Sweet Pea!!

Our Sweet Pea!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 1, 2011

ONE MORE WEEK TO GET ME YOUR E-MAIL

Its crazy that December is already here!!

(Exactly one year ago today!!)

Where did this year go??

But how exciting a time!!
We LOVE the holiday season,
We can't wait for snow!!
(Hey, if its this cold, snow makes it all worth it!!)

We are all FULL of happiness and joy!!
Life feels pretty perfect right now!!

(GOOD MORNING MONKEY!!)

Anywho, one more week until we go PRIVATE!!
If I don't get your e-mail address, you are going to miss out!!
So send away!!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I love your blog! Please send me an invite! It's shannongolladay at gmail.com. Thanks!

Veronica said...

vteemant@hotmail.com I'd love to read your blog :)

Karin said...

I love that second picture, so darling