Our Little Monkey!

Our Little Monkey!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Sweet Pea!!

Our Sweet Pea!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Alright alright.... I'll post

I have been SERIOUSLY dragging my feet when it comes to blogging lately.

We have had a FABULOUS summer and have much more fun ahead of us.
(Lake Powell BABY!!!!)

I wanted to post some pics of some of the fun things we have been up to.

I do have a reason for not posting a while ago, 
This pregnancy was rough in the beginning.
I had nausea for almost 20 weeks.
I was EXHAUSTED and never wanted to do anything.

Things are WONDERFUL now, 
and feeling this baby girl move all the time brings a smile to my face.
Russ finally got to feel her a few weeks ago.
Where he is gone all the time, 
he's missed a lot of changes this time
But he sure enjoys the things he experiences when hes home.

Addi is getting more excited to have a sister everyday!!

Anyway, enough chatting... Lets get to pics!!
We've had a LOT of Addi & Momma time!
Addi went on her first plane to Cali!! ( and LOVED IT!)




She went to the beach for the first time!! (and LOVED it!)

Addi's plane ride home

We went to the Zoo as a family! (and LOVED it)
More fun times as us girls!!

We've been boating a BUNCH and Adds LOVES it!!

But our best times are with Daddy!!


More fun Zoo time!!
(I can't figure out how to arrange pics, Blogger has changed a bunch)

These 2 are BEST buds!!
We try to get to our favorite restaurant as often as we can.
(Buffalo Wild Wings anyone??)

Shopping with Daddy!! Always a fun time!!

Family day at Trafalga (Daddy was at work though, we missed him)

Addi couldn't get enough of the rides!! (LOVED THEM!!)

All the kiddos and Jen (minus Kate Kate shes still too little)

Waiting at the airport for Daddy to land.... She was not excited or anything. :)

Addi LOVES helping Daddy work!!
When he is home, all she wants to do is be with him.
It melts my heart!!
I love how much they love each other!!

We've been swimming a bunch. One of Addi's FAVS!!!

Our Beauty after Church on Sunday!
Addi LOVES Church, Can I tell you??
She loves to play with the "tids" when mom goes to "cass"
When we play pretend and she's "Leaving" She wants to go to "Turch" , I love it!!
Im just glad shes happy to see me when I pick her up after Nursery!!

Duke has been doing this a LOT lately. He LOVES to lay on the baby and feel her kick!!
Now that I posted all these I realized I missed a BUNCH of GREAT pics.
So maybe toward this weekend I will get the urge to post again.... We will see...


Anyway, Hope you have enjoyed!!

No comments: