Our Little Monkey!

Our Little Monkey!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Sweet Pea!!

Our Sweet Pea!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 30, 2012

SWEET P IS 2 MONTHS... YOUNG

How is our BABY already 2 months old??

I can't believe we are already here!!
This is what Addi was doing at 2 months!


Sorry I have not posted the L&D Story.
I planned on this being the post about it, 
but our girls are a little under the weather so I need to focus on them.

(This was from our Christmas morning- MY LOVES)

Just a few things about Peyton.
She is SUPER alert.
She coos all the time.
Laughs a lot!
And is all around a WAY easy and HAPPY baby!!


 We have our 2 month appt next week.
I can't wait to see how big she has gotten!


We all ADORE HER!!
And she is getting SO BIG!!


How does time go by SO FAST??


And MAN is she a PRETTY GIRL!!


We LOVE our girls!!

 

No comments: