Our Little Monkey!

Our Little Monkey!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Sweet Pea!!

Our Sweet Pea!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN

Ok, this is going to be short(ish)... but I hope A LOT of you got to watch history in the making lastnight! I was fortunate enough to see it LIVE (well, on TV) LOL.
Phelps won his 11th... count them 11... Gold Medal lastnight!

It was truly SO amazing to watch. Number 10 wasn't as great as 11 , so we'll focus on that.
He is now the most "Medal ed Olympian" at the ripe ol' age of 23!! (and he's pretty darn cute too!!)

And he's not even close to being done... 3 more to go!!

I am so proud to be able to say I watched him do it, and on top of that to say that I am an American!! I got SO into the games lastnight-heart racing and all!!
The USA teams are truly incredible.
So there we have it, I am Obsessed with the Olympics and LOVE watching Michael Phelps CRUSH the competition!!

1 comment:

Karin said...

It's only getting better too- he is about to win #8 tonight (I hope at least).

Karin