Our Little Monkey!

Our Little Monkey!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Sweet Pea!!

Our Sweet Pea!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 9, 2009

LET THE JOURNIES BEGIN!!

Well, after a 14 hour drive we made it to AZ!!
The trip was pretty uneventful, long for sure, but no fun stories to tell.
That's probably a good thing though.
Russ' Dad and Brother were more then generous and drove down with us.
(Thanks a MILLION DAN AND RICH!!)
They drove the truck full of our stuff, and we drove in Russ' truck with my truck on the trailer.
That was a site, I must say, It never got old looking out the back window...
but we ALL made it in one piece (Expect for my glass pitcher... I'll get over that)
We've been moving things and unpacking since Saturday,
but we have been moving at a snail pace since Sunday.
This morning Russ had Orientation and really enjoyed it!
We are SO excited for him to start school, we both are still looking for jobs,
and praying to get some soon!!
Its rained for the last 3 days, and when it rains...
BOYS DOES IT RAIN!! Inches in minutes, its nuts!
In the mean time, since we don't know where the camera is,
here are a few pictures of our new Apartments (and YES we LOVE THEM!!)


Talk to you soon!! Hopefully we'll have better stories to tell next time!

7 comments:

JEN said...

I'm about to cry. I miss AZ! I wish we were there... rain and all! That is the best part, the rain that is. The apartment looks amazing! We just might head down and go for a dip in your pool. Seriously though. We might come down!

JAC, RUSS, ADDI AND PEY said...

Foo- Come on down!! Seriously! We wont be here most of the time in a few weeks anyway, so its just like a vacation. The pool is Heavenly!! We went last night for a dip... practically perfect in every way!!:) Love you guys!!

The Springers said...

K I am trying to talk Russ into starting school down there.. and after seeing where you live, We might just have to be neighbors.. I Dont know if I could have a job if I lived there! I wouldn`t be able to get out of the pool!

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

That looks like a beautiful place. Fun. Call me sometime and we'll catch up.

Ry and Em Faddis said...

Boy am I jealous! Not of the moving but your apartments and the rain sound so much better than our apt and the snow! Miss you guys!

Mandy Snyder said...

Glad you guys made it and are enjoying your new home. You will both be missed here but like you guys say it is a great reason to come see you. Good luck with the job search. We will hopefully see you soon!
Love ya Mandy and Ike
and Sam and Hector

John and Julie Kupper said...

umm holy cow.. nice apartments! jeez! how fun! miss you