Our Little Monkey!

Our Little Monkey!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Sweet Pea!!

Our Sweet Pea!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 23, 2009

IN ARIZONA...

Our days consist of...

Russ- Jac's alarm going off, a nudge in the back to wake up, sometimes more then once, getting out of bed, the daily morning rituals, and going to school at the BUTT CRACK OF DAWN. (6:30 AM)

Jac- My alarm goes off at 5:30, Nudging Russ in the back to wake up... most of the time more then once, then of course, falling back to sleep. Waking up (generally) around 10:00 AM... a little to late for most people, but why wake up earlier? Ok I am getting better at that. Its usually 8:00 now, so I am doing better. Anywho, I do my daily regular rituals, and then you guessed it, applying for whatever jobs were opened since yesterday. Yes folks, I have applied for almost 50 jobs and I haven't heard ANYTHING back. So take it from me, if you have a job, don't bother changing it, your probably wont find one fast. After I do that, I usually clean, yes our Apartment is SPOTLESS! I rather enjoy that part. Then around noonish I start to make Russ lunch. He comes home every day to a nice little meal and a kiss.

US-We lounge around. Russ goes a little nuts, he can't stand doing nothing. We've watched more "Judge" shows to last us a lifetime, our cars are VERY clean, and our DVR usually doesn't have anything on it.

We are REALLY enjoying all of our time together though! We aren't sick of eachother, and we are loving our new life down here is AZ!

I have story I will write about our FUN Adventure Saturday, but I haven't posted about "LOVE DAY" yet! And Russ did such sweet things. So here you have it.

We slept in, I got a morning kiss, and started getting ready.
Russ decided that while I was getting ready that he wanted to go "Clean his truck". He got back a little while later with this BIG GIANT TEDDY BEAR!!
It was SO sweet! I loved it!! Its bigger then Jaro! Its way soft, and I love cuddling with it! He's a sweetheart and took me to an early Dinner, and we watched a movie for the night. I love my Russ SO MUCH! He's sure knows how to make me happy! He is my bestfriend, and has the biggest heart ever!!

And here we are with our best "US" shot. We haven't practiced much lately! :)

See you here soon! Much love!!

3 comments:

JEN said...

I have to say I wish I were coming this weekend! I am sad but things didn't work out for us to come. Soon though. I told Kyle if he won't go with me I am packing up and heading down on my own! Spring training starts soon and I sure won't miss out on it this year! Also- enjoy the time you have to yourself. It's funny- I had all the time in the world and never took advantage of it. You'll find a job soon enough:) Just let yourself take a break. We miss you guys and love to hear how you are doing! Hope to see you soon!

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

That was a huge teddy bear. My goodness, it is bigger than Russ. How cute.

So- before you have a job I should come play with you or you should come play with us. What do you say?

What airport is closest to you?

Karin

Jared Buchanan said...

So when are you coming back again? :(