Our Little Monkey!

Our Little Monkey!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Sweet Pea!!

Our Sweet Pea!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 27, 2009

TO MY MOMMA!

I have been dancing around my house all morning,
and singing a song that goes a little something like this.

THIS MONTH IS SUCH A SPECIAL ONE
ITS BIRTHDAY TIME FOR YOU.
WE'D REALLY LIKE TO CELEBRATE
THIS HAPPY DAY WITH YOU!

ZIPPIDY EIGH AND HEIDI HO
THERE'S SOMETHING WE MUST DO.
WE'LL SING A SONG
THAT WE ALL KNOOOOOOOW...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
(I REALLY wish I had more pics of you Momma!)

Momma-
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I hope you have a WONDERFUL DAY!
I am SO excited to see you next week!
But am SO sad I am not there with you today!
We'll consider me coming to you
a late birthday present. :)
(Just kidding...sorta)
WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!
Have such a GREAT ONE!
Talk to you SOON!!

No comments: