Our Little Monkey!

Our Little Monkey!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Sweet Pea!!

Our Sweet Pea!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 9, 2009

A PERFECT SUNDAY

Today has been a WONDERFUL day!
Russ was Ordained to the office of an ELDER!

For the past year, Russ has been working hard to get to this point!
We are all SO proud of him, and so excited for whats to come!

My dad was unable to be here to do the Ordination,
so Russ asked my Uncle Troy to do it for him.
We were SO glad that he was willing and able!

We are also SO glad to have so many worthy men in our lives!
The Ordination was great and the Blessing was beautiful.
The Spirit was SO strong in the room!

We LOVE the Shepard family,
and we are so glad we got to spend the day with them!

Russ also wore the tie Josh sent from Korea,
We look at it as Josh being present at all of these events.

*Sorry, I forgot to take pics today,
and the tie was off before we were home from church*

We love our family so much!
We hope you all know how much we wished you could have been here today!

I am BLESSED to have such a WONDERFUL Husband!
He is a WORTHY PRIESTHOOD HOLDER!
And now, he can do ALL the things that are needed and
important parts of life!
I love him SOOOO much!

I LOVE YOU RUSS!!

With this said,
next month we will be here!
We can't wait!!

5 comments:

Shanicherie said...

Jac, that's So great! I'm so happy for you guys! And how exciting about the temple!!

Nickell said...

How exciting Jac! You have so many blessings to look forward too!!! Congratulations!

Karin said...

Jac, I am so proud of you and Russ. Congratulations, I couldn't be happier for you two either. I am sad beyond sad that I cannot be there with you. I feel like a horrible friend. I love you!!

Jeff and Lacy said...

Congratulations Russ!

Coombs Family said...

Jacquelyn- I am so excited for you two! What a long road you guys have already taken in your young marriage! Not many are as fortunate! I am so happy for the both of you, and CONGRATS Russ on getting ordained an Elder! What a neat time in life. And Jac, YW's is perfect for you! You guys are so blessed! Love you Jac! When you gonna take a trip to Utah so we can play?