Our Little Monkey!

Our Little Monkey!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Sweet Pea!!

Our Sweet Pea!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 30, 2009

SNUGGLE BUDDIES!

Today has been another fun day!

When Russ got home from school we were hanging out on the couch,
again...both boys joined us.
No only did they join us, but literally sat on top of us.
It was great!

Jett fell asleep on my shoulder.
It was SO cute!!
He was even snoring!
Sorry no pics were taken,
we couldn't really get up to grab the camera.

I am going to miss these Snuggle Buddies when they leave!
They sure have kept me warm!
I'm FREEZING in my house these days!
I almost put a long sleeved shirt on,
but knew I would have to go outside at some point.

So anywho,
We are still having fun.
They are still alive, and happy!
Here are a few pics!

When Jeremy was eating,
this is what the boys were doing.
They never took their eyes off him!

This is how Jett is sleeping,
as I write this...

I LOVE these boys!!
More on them tomorrow, I'm sure!

Dad comes tomorrow too!!
Hopefully I get some pics!!
*****************************************
**HELLO!! TO A FEW PEOPLE BACK HOME**
To my mother-in-law: I am on the phone with you right now!
Sounds like you are having a fun summer!

Brooklynn & Kaden: I heard some FUN stories of you from Lake Powell!
Sounds like you had a blast!
Your "Changing the rope" story was REALLY cute!

Colby: We hope you are having fun!
We miss you lots!

Teea: HI! Its been too long!
Hope your Summer has ended better then it began!

Anyway, We love you ALL and miss you LOTS!!
See you all in 36 days!!
*****************************************

1 comment:

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

I love those dogs and I tell everyone about them.