Our Little Monkey!

Our Little Monkey!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Sweet Pea!!

Our Sweet Pea!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

VISITORS AND A BIRTHDAY BOY


HAPPY DAY!
Rach and the boys got here yesterday.
I am SOOO glad they are here!
We've been REALLY missing home lately and now it feels like we are home.
The dogs will be here all week, while Momma just left for Mesa.
Ryan (our cousin) gets married Saturday,
so everyone is coming to hell to party!

Yes folks, I said hell, we feel like we are in the center of it!
Blasted heat!

So here are some pics of the doggies and me!
I love these boys!
I am so excited to spend a couple days with them.





Momma is a little worried about the boys,
(probably more worried about me having to take care of them),
but I promised her I would post pictures of them everyday
so she knows they are still here, and are still alive!
So the next few days will be posts with them!

My Dad also comes into town on Thursday!
Folks I have not seen my Dad in almost 6 months!
So it will be a GRAND Reunion when he gets in!

I also want to wish this little guy a HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY!

I cannot believe you are ONE Ropa-Dope!!

We sure LOVE YOU and REALLY wish we could see your smiling face more!!

Have a great day, eat LOTS of cake, and live it up! We miss you lots!

**Thanks Jen for the pics, I stole them all off your blog, Hope that's ok! :) **

P.S. Thanks Roper for dialing my number after I sent you a text!
I actually got to wish you a Happy Birthday!
Its ok that your finger was on the "end button" the whole time,
It was the thought that counts! :)
That was a treat! I love you lots!!

1 comment:

Christie said...

Jac-- you looked happy and that is so good to see. How is your job going?
Love you and Russ.