Our Little Monkey!

Our Little Monkey!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Sweet Pea!!

Our Sweet Pea!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 2, 2009

UNIVERSITY AVENUE- WE ARE GOING TO MISS YOU

Every year on the 3rd to the 4th of July (for the past 5 years) we have hung out on
University Ave in Provo.

Unfortunately this year, we are no where NEAR there!
And we are pretty bummed about it!

So to all you out there, waiting to get a spot.
Live it up!!

Don't get pulled over.

Chayse and Anne... We REALLY miss you today!
(We will SO be there with you next year!)

Mom, Dad, Ju, Dusty, Grandpas & Grandmas - Good luck tomorrow!! :)

We sure wish we could be there for all the fun!

1 comment:

Coombs Family said...

Hello Jacquelyn! Hey thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. It means a lot that people care. I know how you feel about missing the 4th in Utah. Utah really celebrates it best and every year that we're not there I find myself most home-sick on that day. Now that I've lived in a handful of different places, I've discovered that Utah's got my heart... I love that place, the weather, the holidays, the family and the friends. It's vacation to go back home, isn't it! Well girl, I love you. I'm glad you got a job in AZ... yeah! You were looking for awhile huh? Well, keep in touch. Hope all is well, love you tons! -Jeanie