Our Little Monkey!

Our Little Monkey!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Sweet Pea!!

Our Sweet Pea!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

LET THE THOUGHTS FLOW!

So we have been up to A LOT lately.
We go the the mud bogs every other week.
I got a new job, and I have a REALLY funny story about Russ.

But for right now, I'll let you in on something special--
I just started writing a BOOK!!

I've kinda always wanted to write a book,
but the dream I had this morning, finally pushed me to do it.
I have a LOT of ideas on paper, a lot of images in my head, and my mind is RACING!

Let me state it now, it is NOT going to be a peaceful read.
Its DARK, HAUNTED, and TWISTED.
Yes, I just said those 3 words. So we will see how it turns out.

As of today, June 23, 2009, I have started writing my first book!!

In the future, I'll write my love story.
This one is not it...
Until next time, Love you all!! :)

3 comments:

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

can't wait to read it and I don't read!! (but I'll admit I'm kind of scared)

JAC, RUSS, ADDI AND PEY said...

I guess I shouldn't have really called it a dream... It was a Nightmare for sure!!

Alliejo And Co. said...

WOW! That is so exciting Jac! What a fun thing to do...a scary book :)
I miss you tons, love you guys!