Our Little Monkey!

Our Little Monkey!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Sweet Pea!!

Our Sweet Pea!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 30, 2010

WEEK 17

I'm sick... I have a cold.
So I'll post more later.
But here's the picture we took
(a few hours before I got sick)
17 weeks & 1 day
I also only made it to 17 weeks (exactly) without throwing up...
Hence the reason there wasn't a picture taken on the right day.
Oh well, I'm still counting my lucky stars!

See you here soon,
I HOPE!!

3 comments:

Shanicherie said...

You are definitely a lucky lady Jac! I threw up EVERY NIGHT for 7 weeks straight! Freakin miserable! It's allll worth it though!

Karin said...

THat's awesome that you just now threw up. Hopefully it wasn't as much pregnancy related than it was being sick. I only threw up with Sienna in my first trimester and most of the time it was because I made myself so I wouldn't feel nauseaus, then I'd eat something else. I never got sick with Sadie. Knock on wood, but I got lucky both times!!

So, when do you find out?? I can't wait.

The Morrows said...

You are lucky! Drinking water made me throw up with Paxton. And I don't drink much else. . . You look great! I can not hide a pregnancy at all! You don't even look pregnant! (I'm sure by 17 weeks I needed maternity pants! LOL)