Our Little Monkey!

Our Little Monkey!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Sweet Pea!!

Our Sweet Pea!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 5, 2010

Week 18

We're back up and running!
I have some pictures I wanted to post lately,
so I today is my day to post.

Yesterday I hit 18 weeks.
I cannot believe we are almost half way!

It REALLY didn't hit me that we were pregnant until this week.
Sound weird?
Well if you've been prego, you MAY know what I am talking about.
If not, you'll see what I am talking about at some point.
We talk about that fact that we are,
but until you feel the baby, or get bigger, you really don't believe it.
We even SAW and HEARD the baby at 11 weeks,
but going so long without see it or hearing it,
you start thinking you made it up.
I am so EXCITED that we are, and ECSTATIC its finally sinking in!

ANYWHO!
On with the pictures!
If you remember 2 posts ago, AZ was flooding EVERYWHERE!
This picture was taken during that fun time!
It looked like this for almost 24 straight.

That weekend we decided to head up to Wickenburg to check out the damage.
Nothing had changed...
You could tell there WAS a lot of water, but we didn't see any of it.
So then the boys went shooting!
They had many competitions. It was fun to watch!
We all had a really good time.
I stayed in the truck the whole time. :)

And here we are at 18 weeks.
I don't know if it was the outfit,
or if I really have grown that much in a week...
I guess we will see what next week looks like!

And I think that is all.
I was down and out most of this past weekend.
I MADE myself get out and be with the boys all week.
So we have been playing out in the garage all week.
Sorry, no pics.
We are starting to get tan, and I have had a LOT of fun with the boys.

I've been REALLY enjoying my time with Russ.
I've realized of late that this will be that last 7 weeks I will get to spend ALL day with him.
It makes me sad, but I will not let these weeks fly by being sad for whats to come.
Its a whole new adventure we get to experience together!!

This morning I just laid and watched him get ready for school.
I LOVE this man!! He is SO handsome, I am one lucky girl.
I could just sit and watch him ALL day!
And will for the next 7 weeks!

Anyway, until next WEEK!

No comments: