Our Little Monkey!

Our Little Monkey!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Sweet Pea!!

Our Sweet Pea!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Week 20

AND WHAT A WEEK ITS BEEN!

Sorry to be writing a day or 2 late,
Yesterday was too wonderful of a day to find the time to write.

Lets start with Last Sunday...
Valentines day, or as I call it LOVE DAY!
Well, it really was Saturday for us,
cause Sunday we had church.
Russ surprised me with a little gift.
I was unaware we were doing gifts this year.
But it was a very sweet gift.
And I do love stuffed animals!

And that was that day...
HA Not as grand as I remember it.
Oh well, it was GREAT for me!

Wednesday we went to the OBGYN.
It was great to find out that everything is still fantastic!
The practitioner decided to do an ultrasound.
She said she would TRY to see if she could see what it was,
but it was too curled up to tell.
We didn't get any print outs for that ultrasound.
It was SO great to hear the heartbeat again though!

Here we are at 20 weeks.
Down here in AZ they send you off to do the anatomy ultrasound.
So we had to schedule it to find out for sure.
We called up, one office was booked until the end of March...
Not a chance.

The other one had many open dates.
Even for the following few days.

We scheduled for Thursday the 25th.
(the soonest they had for when Russ was able to go)

So one week!

WELL....
Thursday morning
Russ decided to ask his teacher if he could miss a few
hours on Friday.
His teachers are awesome,
so of course they said yes!

I sat on hold forever that morning,
but FINALLY got it scheduled
FOR FRIDAY- The next morning.

We were SO excited!!
So yesterday morning we headed to get our ultrasound.
It started at 8:00.

The tech got all the pictures and measurements she needed,
The heart function, the legs, arms, head, and belly size.
It was so fun to watch our little baby for SO long!
It moves around SO much!
It never stops moving!
Just like Daddy!
We are right on track for size as well!
Still 20 weeks!

Then it was time to see what it was.
The baby had its hands under its bum.
Then it would change to where it wouldn't be in a good position.
FINALLY we got a shot. AND...
ITS A GIRL!
This is not the picture that proves she's a girl,
Ha ha ha, so no worries

We are SOO excited!
Walking on clouds, is the best way to explain it!

It is SUCH a relief to finally know!
We can call her by name.
And start planning for HER!

She has been named,
but I will NOT be posting it on my blog until she is here.
Family and close friends do know her name.
I ask that you keep that to yourself.
We don't need it posted here on my blog,
just yet.

After we found out what she was,
the technician wanted to get a GOOD profile picture for us to take home.
Our little baby kept looking out,
so it was impossible to get a profile picture of her!
It literally took a HALF HOUR to get a good picture.
I had to roll side to side probably 15 times.
I had to get up and bend forward, we tried EVERYTHING!
I'm sure she thought it was funny to make us wait.
After struggling so long,
she FINALLY just turned her little head.
And sucked on her hands!
Such a sweetie!

We were finally done at 9:00 and able to call our parents.
Everyone is SO excited!

She's already a little beauty,
and we love her LOTS!

So there you have it!!
Our ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC week!

I hope you all enjoy the pictures as much as we do!
Until next week!

(We are starting to pack here!)
ONLY 4 WEEKS AND 6 DAYS!

4 comments:

Shanicherie said...

Aw, hun I'm so excited for you! I totally see you with a girl! You'll love dressing her up, huh? :)

Andy, Suzette,Addie,Jack said...

Hey I had no Idea that you A- had a blog and B- were prego. Congrats that is so awesome!!!! Girls are so fun you are going to love being a mommy!!! If you want an invite too my blog send me your email address

Veronica said...

Yay, I'm so excited that I found your blog. Thank you FB. ANYWAY, Congratulations on the great news! So exciting!!!!!!!

Bryce and Cheltsy said...

Congrats Jac! I am so excited for you guys. You will just love having a girl! We will have to get our little girls together and have them play when you move back and she is born! :)