Our Little Monkey!

Our Little Monkey!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Sweet Pea!!

Our Sweet Pea!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Week 21

Beyond pictures I don't have much to post about!
We have had a fantastic week!
We are spending a lot of time together,
and loving every minute!

Jeremy's (our roommate) Fiance Deanna
is here this weekend too,
so we have been having fun with them!

So here are the pics!
Those pics are great,
but its one like this that make me feel much bigger!
I can't believe we are more then half way through!

Even more,
I can't believe we will be home in 3 weeks and 6 days!

As you see as well, I have added a COUNTDOWN
for when Josh gets home!
Less then 6 months!
Crazy I tell you!!

Anywho, No big plans for this week,
but maybe something fun will happen!

See you here soon!

No comments: