Our Little Monkey!

Our Little Monkey!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Sweet Pea!!

Our Sweet Pea!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 12, 2010

Week 19

Here we are, another week down!
I cannot believe next week marks the half way point!

Not much happened this past week.
We are just keeping busy with little projects.

As far as I go, I have been really blessed!!
I have occasional bad days, but they are occasional!
This week I had a lot of muscle stretching,
and my lungs felt like they were on fire.
But it only lasted a day!
I cannot complain at all!!

So here are the pics of the week!See I told you last weeks outfit made me look bigger then I am!
And don't ask about my face,
Apparently I don't know how to look normal for pictures anymore.
Or maybe Russ said something funny like he does...
This one looks a little better.
So that is our week.
Next week will be MUCH more informative.
We have an appointment on Wednesday!!
We cannot wait!!

~To my Dad~

I have been playing
Cristofori's Dream & Return to the Heart
everyday, multiple times a day.
So you'd better get to practicing!! :)
I've got a feeling this little baby is going to love listening to
Grandpa play the piano!
And of course that's one of my all time favorite things too!
We can't wait to hear it FROM YOU,
when we get home in 6 weeks!

No comments: