Our Little Monkey!

Our Little Monkey!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Sweet Pea!!

Our Sweet Pea!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 17, 2010

WEEK 32

Hey folks.
Sorry this is a little late.

I don't really have any excuses.
We've just been keeping busy.

Lots of lists to get checked off before our baby arrives!
Hopefully soon I can finally have all her clothes put away.
Hopefully... :)

Thursday morning we have our next appointment!!
AS WELL as an ULTRASOUND!!
We are SO excited to see how big our little girl is!!
Really just to SEE her is SO incredible!
I LOVE technology!!

On a different note,
I think its time to do "FUN FACTS" again.
So this up coming week,
that's what I am going to do.

If you want to ask a question,
I will gladly answer.

If I don't get any questions,
I'm sure I can come up with some new facts!

Anywho,
Here are the pictures for
WEEK 32



Sorry if you are getting really sick of seeing ME!
I am sure one day I will be really glad I got weekly picture!

Until next time!
Take care,
and know we LOVE you all!!

No comments: