Our Little Monkey!

Our Little Monkey!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Sweet Pea!!

Our Sweet Pea!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

BACK TO BLOGGING...

I doubt it... But I'll try.

At this point I don't even know where to start.
Do I tell you how things are going?
Do I just post pictures?
Do I do both?

So I guess I'll just get to it.

As of late, things have been great!

We had a few really rough weeks a while back with Reflux issues.
But they are slowly but surely going away.

When we were having issues,
if Addi wasn't eating or sleeping she was SCREAMING.
And we aren't talking fussy,
we are talking full blown screaming.
It was hard.
The fact that you could tell something was wrong,
but didn't have a cure was very heart wrenching!

We got her into the doctor and we got things figured out.
We still have bad days here and there.
(Mostly when I eat something that upsets the Reflux)
But we are all happy at the moment!

She is 7 weeks today, which is NUTS!
Time just flies by!
But I am loving every day!!

I'll post a few pictures now, then continue writing in a moment...
(I have SO too many pictures that's for sure!)
We'll start where we left off with the last post.

4 WEEKS OLD!!
We love our little blue eyed girl!!
Loves her car seat!
Or just truck rides, either way. :)
5 WEEKS!
HAPPY TALKING BABY!
AND THEN...
Serious.... Still a cutie though!!

And 6 WEEKS!
Shes a looker!!
I love my girl in headbands!
(Sorry the pic is little, its from my phone)

And then things got CRAZY busy in our world!
JOSH GOT HOME FROM KOREA!!
We are so happy to have him home!
He looks great, sounds amazing, and loves his new little nieces!

Then it was "G"'s BIRTHDAY!
And we made the day special!
At the PARTY!
Yes, she is a TOTAL Momma's girl!

Then it was ADDI'S BLESSING DAY!
Such a beauty!
Sweetest little thing!
Russ did an AMAZING JOB!
The blessing was VERY sweet!
Perfect infact!

And then lastnight,
she went SWIMMING for the first time!
Getting ready to go swim!!
I only got 3 pics, and love them all!
LITTLE FISHY!!
So content!
SHE LOVED IT!!
If she could live in water,
she so would!

And that takes us to TODAY!
7 WEEKS!

Unfortunately at the moment our little lady is SLEEPIN,
so I don't have a picture to post.
But we are so happy!
Life is AMAZING!
Being a Mom is the BEST job in the world!

We also went and got family pictures/Addi's baby pictures taken,
I'll post those if I am able.
They are SUPER cute!!

Love you all!!
I sure hope to stay on top of this...
It eats at me when I don't blog,
but I do have other things keeping me busy! :)

4 comments:

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

Darling and I LOVE the picture of her with Josh!!

Dani and Paul said...

She is so cute. I love the shirt that you made for your brother. very cute

Shay and Roman said...

I had not clue you had a baby...or had a blog for that matter!!! She is darling!!! I hope you are doing good!

The Springers said...

She is such a doll!