Our Little Monkey!

Our Little Monkey!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Sweet Pea!!

Our Sweet Pea!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

OUR LITTLE FAMILY

** This blog will have a LOT of pictures, Just to warn ya!**
* That's what happens when I get this far behind*

Addi is growing SO fast!!
She is way ahead of everything,
and getting HUGE!
When we took her to her 2 month appointment
(2 weeks ago)
She weighed 13.1 pounds
(94% area)
She was 24 & 1/4 inches long
(97% area)
I have her head circumference written down somewhere,
but she is asleep in the room, so I'll find that later.
But her head is in the 56 % area. :)
She's starting to grow into it already.
No worries.
I'm sure its grown a few inches this week alone.

To get caught up,
Here are her "Weekly pictures"
Starting where we ended...
Week 7
Week 8
Week 9
I usually only post her face,
so I wanted to TRY to show you how tall she is.
Not the greatest pic,
its hard to take the picture and hold her at the same time.
Week 10
Week 11
TOO cute and such a chunker!
You can see her BIG hands in this pic (week 11)
This one was just too cute not to post.
Week 12
She LOVES her hands.
She sucks on them all the time.
She loves grabbing and picking things up too!Such a SWEETHEART!!
I LOVE THAT SMILE!!
And that brings us up to TODAY!
Those last 3 pics were taken this afternoon.

We cannot get enough of her.
I think I say that every time,
but I mean it.
Right now, she's asleep,
and I MISS HER!!

I easily take 20 pictures a day
so I MUST post a few.
Sleeping on Daddy.
SO COMFY!!Just talkin away!I LOVE her little faces!
She pulls them all the time.
(Must get that from me... LOL)SUCH a snuggler!!LAUGHING!
Yes, she laughs all the time!!
Its SUPER cute!Sleeping under Daddy's blanket.
We sure miss him when he's working!!And this was taken yesterday.
I LOVE THIS PICTURE!
She is SOOO PERFECT!
This warms my heart!!
I could just EAT HER UP!


A few weeks ago we went on our
FIRST FAMILY VACATION.
We went to St. George for our 2nd Anniversary.
Addison traveled SO wonderfully.
She loved it!
Loving the drive!!
I didn't want her head to bounce around. :)
No worries,
I was in the back with her!She slept so great!!And of course this famous picture!!
This shows how much fun we were having!
My HOT HUSBAND!
I am so lucky and cannot believe we have been married 2 years!!
To many more to come babe!!
ALWAYS AND FOREVER!
And me,
It was our Anniversary...
I wanted to have proof that I was there.
(Jokes, only jokes)
You saw enough of me for 9 months
to last the rest of my blogging life.In our little hotel room!
My loves sleepin away!
Can you spot both of them?
Addi slept like that ALL night!
She was PERFECT!!

AND THAT'S WHAT WE HAVE BEEN UP TO!!

I DO keep forgetting to mention one PRETTY important part of our lives!
DUKE!!
This big guy has finally been home with us
for a little over a month!
He's about 4 times the size of this now.

This was the first week we had him home.
(Guess I need to take more pics of him...)
We've been training him,
and he's catching on SO well!!
Russ spends his time with him,
while I take care of Adds.
It's been FUN!

A few posts ago I mentioned that we got family pictures done.
There are over 80 pictures.
No worries, I'll only post a few.
So, here they are!!
One of my FAVORITES!!
Such a sweetie!
ADDI FEET!!
So cute!
She's done this from day one.
We used to call her Popeye!
So cute!
ADDI AND DADDY!
She LOVES HIM SOO MUCH!!
Cute family photo!
ADDI AND MOMMA!
(She was spent by this point)
Another one of my favorites!
So SWEET!!
And another favorite!

I actually love all of them.
But we'll leave it there.

Russ' aunt Stanna took them!
She has an amazing studio in SLC and takes WONDERFUL photos!
**Let me know if you are interested in having pics taken**
Shes GREAT!!
I'll probably keep posting more randomly at times. :)

And now I am SUPER tired.
I REALLY hope to stay on top of this
so next time I don't have to spend another 5 hours posting...

Thanks for stickin around...
If you made it to this point!

Love you all!!
See you here SOON!!
(I hope!!)

2 comments:

Dani and Paul said...

So cute. I love the pictures. She is so much bigger than chloe. I love her eyes. They are so big and so pretty. I am glad things are going well for you guys.

Shawn and Kimber said...

Jac, those pics are ADORABLE!!! It makes me so excited for our Addie to be here! Her faces are so darn cute!