Our Little Monkey!

Our Little Monkey!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Sweet Pea!!

Our Sweet Pea!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 31, 2010

PICTURES AND HALLOWEEN!!

Fancy seeing you here again!

HaPpY HaLlOwEeN!!


Now that I have fallen behind, YET again.
I'm sure there will be TONS of pictures.

To start out,
I wanted to say a little about Russ and I.
Since ALL I want to talk about is Addi.
I'm sure people wonder what WE are up to as well. :)

Russ is an AMAZING Dad, first of all.
When he holds our little girl,
the whole world stops.
She's got him wrapped around her finger SO tight!
A cute little story...
I took Addi up to see him at work a few weeks ago.
Russ carried her around the shop in his uniform,
and she just snuggled into his chest.
She was in HEAVEN!
A HUGE dirty shop...
a grubby uniform...
and a precious baby...
perfect moment.
Its moments like that, you wish you could capture.
Russ loves Addi more then anyone will ever know.

He is also a VERY supportive husband!
Always making sure I am happy and taken care of.
I am so blessed to be married to such an incredible man.
He knows exactly what I need.
I love him SOO much!

He is still LOVING work.
He works VERY hard!
He sure has made a lot of sacrifices for us,
and for that we are very thankful!
I'm the most thankful because I get to be home
with our beautiful daughter,
while he works his little bum off to provide!
How spoiled am I?

As for me... well,
I feel like I am sort of getting back on track.
For sure not ALL the way there.
I really don't like wasting time getting ready for the day.
And when I try,
it seems that I am always interrupted.
So really, whats the point?

As my mom said tonight- Its called "having a life"
So I guess I need to work on having one of those again.
Hey,
at least my daughter ALWAYS looks cute when we leave the house!
Who cares what I look like!
Most of the time Russ TELLS me not to get ready anyway.
Maybe that's because it takes me SO LONG to get ready,
but it is NICE to feel pretty AND clean every so often.

I have loved EVERY minute of being a Mom!!
Even the tough screaming moments,
I LOVE!
It makes me realize that with the good,
you have to expect a little... screaming? :)
(Bad really doesn't belong anywhere near Addi)

I'm still not getting enough sleep,
even though Addi has slept through the night since week 5.
I feel like night time is the time to get things done.
Hopefully one day I'll get more then 5 consecutive hours of sleep in.

And that's us!
Not a lot of info I know,
but really,
isn't seeing and hearing about Addi SO much better?
I sure think so.

And now on to the BEST part of "US"!

When Addi wants to be,
she is the HAPPIEST baby!!
Her smile is SOOO contagious!
And her dimples are to DIE for!

She LOVES to talk.
She does say words,
but I think its more a reaction then her actually talking.
Thus far I have heard,
"WOW!" (when she rolled over in the changing table)
"OWIE!"
"ADDI- OR ADDY (for Daddy)"
and "HI!"
I get the hi quiet often.
I have started calling her changing table her "beautician chair".
When I lay her on it, she TALKS away!
She is SO fun!

Now that I have jibb jabbed long enough, its time for the GOODS!!
Bring on the PICS!!

WEEK 13
One of my favorite pictures at the moment!
SO PERFECT & DELICATE!

WEEK 14
SUCH A SWEETIE!!

WEEK 15
There is a picture of me floating around somewhere,
and I look JUST like this.
Hood on, same face, same angle.
We DO look a like at times. :)

And now for some random pics.
I have SO many its hard to pick from.
Here are just a FEW!
I LOVE THIS ONESIE!

CUTE Sunday dress!
All thanks to the Provo City Folks!!
We sure do miss all of them!!

SLEEPING BABY!
SO PRECIOUS

Another CUTEST Sunday dress!

She does have AMAZING EYES!!
Incase you didn't believe me in the past.

OUR ANGEL!

Just waking up from a nap in the truck.

AND NOW...
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
BABY'S FIRST HALLOWEEN!!

SHE WENT AS A PEA IN A POD!!!
ISN'T SHE THE CUTEST THING YOU'VE EVER SEEN?

EMMA BUG AND ADDI LOVE!!
LADY BUG AND PEA POD
TOO CUTE!
(and yes, they are about the same size)

I couldn't resist!
I had to post this picture.
This was tonight,
she was pooped and just chillin with me.
I LOVE the belly shot! :)

And there we have it!

**********************************************************
For Addi's sake-and of course mine,
I wanted to blog 3 month (and past) milestones!
And you've gotta get the FUN FACTS!

So tomorrows blog will be filled with those!!
Check back then!! :)

1 comment:

Karin said...

It's probably the costumes but Addi looks as big as Emma. I love all of the updates and pictures. So glad you're doing so well and have such a great little family. I Cannot get over how much Addi looks like Russ. Too cute, love that girl!! Oh, and you ALWAYS look great even when you 'don't waste time getting ready' so I wouldn't worry about a thing. Love you!!