Our Little Monkey!

Our Little Monkey!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Sweet Pea!!

Our Sweet Pea!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 17, 2011

SLACKER....


I've been a slacker....
and I cannot seem to find a way to break this bad habit.
We've been sick, so that was part of it.
But mostly, I just haven't wanted to blog.
Which in turn, disappointed a few people.

So today,
What should I do to make it up to you?
How about I post a BUNCH of Addi's 6 month pics?
(How about 20 of them)

If you don't have facebook, these are NEW!!
I want to get these ALL on here so EVERYONE can enjoy them.

For those of you on facebook,
you get to enjoy them, AGAIN!






















Planning on posting again soon.

Planning...
We'll see how it goes.
:/

1 comment:

Dani and Paul said...

She is so cute. I love all the pictures that you posted. I love how big her eyes are and the color. So cute. I wish i could see her and her big smile. She is such a happy baby.