Our Little Monkey!

Our Little Monkey!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Sweet Pea!!

Our Sweet Pea!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 2, 2011

FINISHING OUT THE WEEK

We have had a WONDERFUL day.
Not much to say other then it was a GREAT week!
But I wanted to finish it off with some fun pics.

Here are some of the latest FUN pics.
ENJOY!!

The new skill Addi picked up!!
(And no, I'm not talking about the finger!) :)

She LOVES books!!
And loves when I read them to her!!

There have been a few BEAUTIFUL days of late!
And so we go for walks!
Addi LOVES them!!
I cannot wait until Spring REALLY hits!

Whats wrong in this picture?

Addi LOVES playing in her crib.
Russ called me in the room,
and this is what I found!
Silly girl!

Of course she still LOVES her Daddy & Duke.

Our little sweetheart!

Addi & Bridger on the way to dinner today!
(Such cuties)

Walking with Jen!
She's getting REALLY good at it!

And of course our BEAUTIFUL little Addi!!

Hope to see you here soon!

Have a FABULOUS weekend!

1 comment:

Karin said...

She is darling! Are Jen and Kyle visiting or do they live there? I can't remember. My brain is so fried this weekend.