Our Little Monkey!

Our Little Monkey!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Sweet Pea!!

Our Sweet Pea!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 28, 2011

B.R.E.A.K

Is it starting to bug ya yet,
that I haven't explained what the heck I am talking about?

Well, lets just say I didn't even realize it until last week.
When my mom told me.

On the Beasley side
all of the grand kid's first initial spells BREAK.
And IN order!

We've got

BRIDGER
Happiest little boy,
and the smartest kid I've ever met!

ROPER
Cute little stud!
Always puts a smile on my face!!

EMMA
Addi's BEST FRIEND!!
Cute little bug,
and SUCH a character!

ADDISON
Our little beauty!
And the best thing to EVER happen to us!!

and last but not least
the newest member of the "Beasley" family
(Can I tell you how weird/fun it is to hold a BABY again?)

KATE
A darling little thing!
and SUCH a sweetheart!

I LOVE THESE KIDS!!
They keep us all young!

On top of the first letter,
We have had a baby come into the family every year since 2008!
2008- Roper, 2009- Emma, 2010- Addi & 2011- Kate

BIG QUESTION is WHO is having one in 2012?
We HAVE to keep them coming!! :)
No pressure anyone...
Maybe there will be more then one?
Who knows!!

Since we are on the topic of these kiddos!
I MUST show you some of the CUTEST pics of Addi and Emma!
LOVE GIVING EACH OTHER KISSES!!
Seriously, these girls LOVE each other!
Never a dull moment!
Addi is ALWAYS attacking Emma!
She just loves her SO much!
And can't get enough of her!

Even tonight the second Addi saw Emma
she SQUEALED at the TOP of her lungs!
Emma got way excited too!
(shes not nearly as loud as Addi)
And I know Kate is going to fit RIGHT in!

Ha ha ha!
They are TOO cute!!
(And yes, Addi is usually in her jammies until WAY past noon)

They are just too stinkin fun together!
*I love how Addi just keeps on in her own little world*
**I keep laughing lookin at this pic**

I have been imagining these little girls
(Emma, Addi & Kate)
skipping in Heaven together
Having tea parties
and playing dress up!
Oh how fun their future is going to be!!

I LOVE MY FAMILY!

I love my other Nephews and Niece too!!
Not to worry
Colby, Kaden and Brooklynn
I'll do a post on you guys someday too! :)

See you all here soon!!

1 comment:

Karin said...

What darling grandkids. I love the picture of you and Russ too (on your last post). You have the prettiest hair.

BREAK- how funny. ECKSMSDGT just isn't as cute. ha ha