Our Little Monkey!

Our Little Monkey!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Sweet Pea!!

Our Sweet Pea!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 21, 2011

LOTS OF FUN THINGS!!!

I probably have over 100 pictures to post from the last few weeks.
(no to fret, I wont post them ALL)

So I think I'll take the next few days to catch you up
on all the fun going on in our family.
(Minus the sicknesses and teething)

So I'll go back to where we ended and start from there.
LETS BEGIN!!


*Side note*
For the past 8 months
I have been sending Russ pictures nightly.
(While he is at work)
So I take a bunch of pictures during the day.

Here are the few recent ones I've taken that are fun.

Enjoy!!

PEEK-A-BOO!!
(self taught game that she LOVES to play!)

TRULY Daddy's little monkey!!
(We have a bunch of shirts & jammies that prove it :D)

Our little sweetheart!

Addi's favorite toy?
Momma's phone-of course!

I LOVE Addi's bed head!
And her Smile... Eyes... Cheeks... Need I continue?

Hmmmmm....So serious... :)

Yes, I always have laundry on my bed, don't know why,
don't know how, but I do...

Our GOOF BALL!

*****************************************
What do we have ahead?
Our trip to AZ
Russ' Birthday
Emma & Addi
St. Patty's day
And some JUST CUTE pictures from this week

Addi officially has a tooth
(on the bottom)
One broke through on top and then went back in
Now she has one about to break through on the bottom
3 teeth... 2 weeks

On top of that,
the week before we went to AZ Addi had the flu.
Teething and a changed environment in AZ.
Then she got a cold this week.
(I CANNOT wait for Summer)

I have had a few rough weeks...
but am not complaining!!
I am just trying to comfort my little sweetie!
Lets have pitty for her
Its rough being a baby!!

Little Miss Addi has been VERY sweet considering!

Beyond that,
its no secret
we are BIG BYU fans around these parts.

Addi is ALL for it!!

PROUD to be a COUG fan!!

She LOVED football season,
and has had a BLAST with Basketball!!
SWEET 16 BABY!!

Even if sometimes it wipes her out...

Everyone say it with me...
AWWWWE

I wasn't going to show the whole picture
but I must!!
I was laughing SO hard!!

Oh, and don't mind the sock pile
Darn things wont match themselves...

OH HOW WE LOVE OUR ADDI!!

See you here tomorrow!!
Lets head to AZ shall we?

1 comment:

Shay and Roman said...

She is so cute, we need to get together!