Our Little Monkey!

Our Little Monkey!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Sweet Pea!!

Our Sweet Pea!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 25, 2011

THE FUN HAD TO COME TO AN END...

Saturday we went to the Diesel Drags.
Its was super fun,
but SUPER hot!
(Go figure we never got the camera out)

Us girls (Heather, Addi & myself)
stayed in the air conditioned truck
most of the time.
That was actually fun.
We listened to the Drags on the radio,
had front row seats, and LAUGHED A LOT!

Russ hung out, outside, with his buds.
I should have covered HIM in sunscreen...
Oh well!
(He was only lobster red for a few days)

This is what Addi did for MOST of the drags.
The sun sure took it out of her!

After the drags we headed to
BUFFALO WILD WINGS
(for the second time)
Addi promptly poured my whole drink on me.
SOOOO glad I ordered water!!

Sunday we headed to the Brown home to have lunch.
(Callie served in the YW with me in AZ)
It was FANTASTIC!
I got to see some of my girls there too!!
Oh how I miss my AZ people!!
(But SO happy to live in UT!!)

Put her in the car and this is what she does!!
So great at it!!

(Yeah it was HOT)

We headed to Heather & Eric's to end the trip.
Bathed Addi and HIT THE ROAD!

And I must say that was
THE LONGEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE!!

It was super fun,
but I COULDN'T stay awake!

Past Nephi, I was DELUSIONAL!!
I couldn't keep my eyes open,
and my head was bobbing EVERY which way.

Anyway, we got home SAFE and sound.

I LOVE traveling with my little family!
And can I tell you,
I LOVE hotel rooms!!
Seriously
a hotel room is a vacation to me!

Addi had a blast!
Here are the pictures of the fun we had in our room!
ENJOY!!
(Saved the best bunch for last!)

Playing in her pack-n-play
(She loved it!)

Such a SWEETHEART!

Sleeping in the bed.
She slept REALLY well here too!

Blow drying her hair!
I have no idea why I hadn't before!

HA HA HA!
BEST. STYLE. EVER!

Her hair was SO soft the rest of the night!
(Man shes cute!)

She had fun in AZ too!!

Again, We LOVE everyone we saw there!
Miss you guys all the time!
But we will NEVER miss the heat!!

Tomorrow we discuss
B.R.E.A.K
And I give you a glimpse of
Addi and her BEST little buddy!
Can't wait!!

See you here tomorrow?

1 comment:

Karin said...

love that crazy hair!