Our Little Monkey!

Our Little Monkey!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Sweet Pea!!

Our Sweet Pea!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST DAD IN THE WORLD

March 10th, 1986
(25 years ago)
A little man was born.
He was/is perfect in every way
and the LOVE of my LIFE!
Russ is the most gentle & caring man I've ever met
He'll go out of his way for EVERYONE!
He's SUPER smart!
Seriously, this guy knows something about EVERYTHING!
I am the LUCKIEST girl in the world!!
I don't know how I ended up with such an AMAZING man!
And talk about GOOD LOOKIN!!
I LOVE RUSS WITH ALL THAT I AM!
And BEST DAD IN THE WORLD??
Well, DUH!!
He LOVES his little girl, and she LOVES him!!
WE love you babe!!
I hope your FIRST birthday as a DAD was a GREAT one!!
We sure hope had a great birthday in AZ!!

Buffalo Wild Wings anyone?
Yeah, we went TWICE!!

*******
Tomorrow
we'll go visit some people
and enjoy the sun!!

No comments: