Our Little Monkey!

Our Little Monkey!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Sweet Pea!!

Our Sweet Pea!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 27, 2011

8 AMAZING YEARS!!

So I know that I said "tomorrow" we will discuss
B.R.E.A.K
But, tomorrow was yesterday,
and yesterday was our 8 YEAR "Anniversary"
So we celebrated instead!
(Hence the no post thing)
(Our "first" date- Prom 2003)

So that is why you are REALLY going
to have to wait till tomorrow for the BREAK post.
(Most recent picture of US)
8 years has FLOWN by!!
All I can say is that I am one LUCKY girl!!

I am SO glad he picked me 8 years ago!!
(And yes, he picked me)
I was already his!

I am SO blessed to be able to stay home with our Addi!
And that he works SO hard to support us!!

Russ is the LOVE of my life!!

I remember back to all those boys that I "loved"
and OH how WRONG I was.

He was worth the wait!!

I LOVE YOU BABE!!

To many more years to come,
(And I cannot wait to have more babies with you!!)
:)

Then off to ETERNITY!!

See you here tomorrow!!

No comments: