Our Little Monkey!

Our Little Monkey!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Sweet Pea!!

Our Sweet Pea!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

MY MANY APOLOGIES

Have I kept you on the edge of your chair long enough?
Seriously folks... When you watch your boyfriend get Baptized, get Engaged, Plan a Wedding, have family in town, watch your new little nephew get blessed, Get Married, Move your new Husband, Send your little brother on a Mission, AND Honeymoon, ALL IN 2 weeks... You get a LITTLE busy... Oh and then you got back to work after being gone for a week.

I'm going to have to post EVERYTHING later!!

This is the first 5 minutes I have had in a LONG time!
I had to let you know, I HAVEN'T forgotten about you!!
I have SO much to blog about, and everyday I get a DAY behind!!
I seriously HOPE I can post by this weekend.

But until then... Enjoy one picture!

THE NEW MR. AND MRS. SNYDER!!!

**Thanks for the picture Julie!!**

2 comments:

Shanicherie said...

Jac I'm so excited for you I am seriously almost in tears! You have to email me or facebook chat me sometime while we're at work so I can get the whole story! Love ya! Isn't being married fun?? Where are you guys living?

The Morrows said...

Sorry, I am a blog staulker! I don't know if either of you remember me from school, but I wanted to say congratualations on everything! (Baptism, Engagement, and Marriage)! Hope all is well with you. Kelsi (Hill) Morrow