Our Little Monkey!

Our Little Monkey!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Sweet Pea!!

Our Sweet Pea!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

TIME...TIME... WHOS GOT THE TIME?



Ok folks... you are SERIOUSLY going to have to forgive me.

I have SO much to blog about, and NO time today to do it.

HOPEFULLY I'll be able to post ALL the pictures and tell you ALL the amazing adventures of my weekend.


I will tell you this, Russell was Baptized on Saturday. I was proposed to Saturday (and said YES!! of course). AND we are getting MARRIED a week from yesterday.


No joking here, all serious! Can you see why I don't have time?

Like I said, I MAY have time tomorrow to go into ALL the details, cause I'm hear to tell you, this story is not to be believed.

Ok, well it is... cause it HAPPENED! But you get my drift.

See you here tomorrow??

2 comments:

Nickell said...

hey if you need a photographer I am one. but it depends on the day. I am just suggesting this cause you might have a hard time finding one on short notice, but you might already have one too. Who knows. Holy! Congrats though!

Nickell said...

um nevermind, because I just read it again and looked at the date you posted it, and I believe you are getting married today....Yay!