Our Little Monkey!

Our Little Monkey!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Sweet Pea!!

Our Sweet Pea!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 23, 2009

UPDATE

I know a LOT of people are worried about me now, because of my last post.
I appreciate the concern, and love you all for your love and support.
I can tell you, things have changed DRAMATICALLY in just 2 days!

Yesterday I woke up somewhat early.
Cleaned around the house, and got a lot of things done.
*I never once turned on the TV!*

Russ got home, we had lunch, then it was off to the pool!
Yes! The pool! We had SO much fun! We were there for a few hours!
We felt great! It felt SO good to get out of the house, and take advantage of the sun!

At this point (until we get jobs) the plan is to go swim everyday!
I'm pretty darn excited bout this!

We are both fish out of water, and now the weather is perfect for swimming.

Of course the tan that comes along with it is awesome as well.

We have been out swimming today- until just a few minutes ago,
and now I am cleaning some more!
(Obviously took a break to write this)
In an hour I'll start dinner, then maybe we'll watch a movie tonight.
That's ok though, I can handle 2 hours of the TV a day.

Folks, I seriously feel GREAT!
Not nearly as lazy as I did 2 days ago!

Russ was also really worried about me, and he didn't even read the blog!
He's so sweet and loving, and I am so glad he enjoys spending time with me!

Tomorrow Jeremy doesn't have work, but that's OK!
I plan on doing laundry, and then out to the pool I go!
Its such a work out, but doesn't feel like one at all!!
So here's to tans, and toned bodies!!

Thanks for all the ideas as well!
I'll have to use some of them if things ever change!
Love you all!!

5 comments:

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

I want a tan and tone body!! :)

Ry and Em Faddis said...

It sounds like you are ready to take advantage of the great weather! I am bummed because Utah is supposed to be rainy and cold the next few days. But, I have really enjoyed going outside for walks and to the Tahitian Noni gardens. Way better than watching T.V. which is what I normally do. I am glad to hear you are turning it off more often. I need to follow in your footsteps. We love you guys and wish the best for you!

JEN said...

Good. Still not a bad idea to try something new... besides cleaning and laundry. That will always be there:) so I have learned.

It would be good to learn now to do something for yourself or for someone else. Life only gets busier and crazier.

Christie said...

Jac-- Good, I agree with Jen--we both double dare you to find an nursing home or a hospital and go visit at least 2 people. I know your house is not that dirty to be cleaning every day. LOL OK- Russell's room was a mess...loves you.
Here is the mother in me--wear sunscreen! Love you...

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

why are you going to Cali?