Our Little Monkey!

Our Little Monkey!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Sweet Pea!!

Our Sweet Pea!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

ANOTHER DAY IN ARIZONA

Hey there folks!
I know its been a while, and I'm sorry!
We also don't have any NEW pics to post.

We haven't had MUCH happening in the past month, hence the no posting.

My Grandparents left yesterday, and we had a TON of fun with them!
They are so fun to be around! We love them dearly!!

We are sure glad that SO many people have come down to see us!
(Momma, The Allen Fam, G-Ma & G-Pa- More to come I'm sure!)
We really have been home sick lately so its always nice to have family come!

We still do not have jobs...
That's right... 2 months and counting.
It's pretty frustrating!
We've applied for EVERYTHING, and only had contact from 1 company!
It's not the best time to be NEEDING a job!

Russ and I LOVE spending time together though!
Its interesting trying to keep each other entertained,
but it has brought us VERY close together!
Yes, even after 6 YEARS we are growing closer together!

I HAVE found my NEW obsession, COOKING!
I LOVE cooking and do it EVERYDAY!
Russ seems to enjoy it as well!

I've also gone back to an OLD obsession, TWILIGHT- of course!
The DVD came out a few weeks ago
(Everyone knows that)
and I have watched it MUCH more then I should!
I also started reading the books... again.
I only took me 2 weeks to finish the 4 books when I read them the first time.
(1-3 took me a week, 4 took a little longer)
I decided to take my time- this time.
So I have been reading to keep busy as well to keep sane.
Its the "world" I to run to, to leave reality.
I've needed that SO much lately!

Of course I only read when Russ is out working on TRUCKS.. His Obsession!
Russ and Jeremy spend ever hour possible working on their trucks!
It keeps them PLENTY busy!

Its probably a good thing that I have not posted anything of late, though.
Things have been a little tough, and I was not being very positive!
Obviously I have gotten past my emotions and have moved forward!

So here's to the future!
We pray every day for jobs.
I have a GOOD feeling, something is around the bend!

3 comments:

Christie said...

Jac and Russ--We miss you very much. Are you baking a white cake--HAPPY Birthday to you!
Brooklynn is here and she all so wants to wish you a happy birthday and HI! I am so happy you updated your blog.

Love always-- Christie and the whole family.

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

You're cute. HAPPY BIRTHDAY again. What did you guys end up doing?

Matt's brother and his wife just moved out here with us. Allie has been looking for a job too for the past few months. It is so hard.

I love cooking too- it's fun, huh? Was that a cheesecake you were making? I want a piece.

Love ya! Call me when you have minutes.

Karin

Janey said...

Hi Jac,

I asked Christie today how you two were doing and she gave me your blog. Cute pictures... Looks like you are enjoying AZ and you have an adorable home. Anyway when I lived in AZ I went to Appleone. It's a staffing agency. They have both temp and temp to hire jobs. I found a job in a few days after interviewing with them. You can tell them the type of work you prefer and they try to match you as best they can. Anyway good luck, I know it's tough out there to find a job these days.