Our Little Monkey!

Our Little Monkey!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Sweet Pea!!

Our Sweet Pea!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

THIS IS MY STUDDED MUFFIN!

Ok, so I got the "Studded Muffin" from the one and only Bridger Allen.
But I LOVE those words!

So as you know, today is RUSS' 23rd BIRTHDAY!
(WOW WE ARE GETTING OLD!)
Obviously, that means this post will be about this guy!
My DEAREST RUSSELL!

Russ and I have been together for almost 6 YEARS!
We have been through A LOT, but TWO things are for sure.
One- Russ is my BEST FRIEND.
Two- I love him with all my heart!

I know so much about this guy, sometimes it scares him! LOL

He is always SO happy!!


And for those of you that KNOW him, you know that he will go out of his way to help
ANYONE & EVERYONE!
He has the biggest heart!
He loves reaching out to those that are in need.


I have SO many stories of Russ that I love!
We have SO many great times together!
(He's wanting me to stop blogging and go spend time with him, so this is about to end...)

Sure we have our moments, what couple doesn't?
Its nice going to bed each night though, knowing that you are loved, and always will be!

-So to MY DEAREST RUSS, on your BIRTHDAY-
I LOVE YOU, and can't wait to spend FOREVER with you!!

2 comments:

Christie said...

I love you Russell! I miss seeing you and giving you a big bear hug on your birthday and in fact every day. Have a wonderful day. Love you forever--mom and dad

Mandy Snyder said...

Sent a birthday text but I am pretty sure that you didn't get it because we didn't hear back from you. Hope you are enjoying the sunshine because it is still snowing here. Happy B'day tomorrow Jac! Hope to see you sooner than later.

Love Isaac, Mandy, Sam, and Hector!!!