Our Little Monkey!

Our Little Monkey!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Sweet Pea!!

Our Sweet Pea!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 3, 2010

WEEK 26 (and 25 and a few other things...)

Are you tired of looking at the same old thing on my blog yet?

Well, I am,
and I really felt the need to update!

Sorry its almost a week late!
We've been a little busy.
We still have not unpacked ALL the way.
SOON Enough though, soon enough!

For now,
here are the pictures I do have to share.

Lets go in ORDER shall we?

WEEK 25 pictures.
If I look tired, its because I was!
We had been packing for weeks,
and stayed up for almost a week straight.
Not too sure how I feel about this outfit either...
Oh well!

On March 26th,
MY DEAREST HUSBAND GRADUATED!
I am SOOOO proud of him!
(I even cried a little)

He did AMAZING!
4.0 GPA!
Was on the Directors list 13 times!
Earned the student of the phase 4 times!
(Student of the phase is the TOP STUDENT of the class)
Made the National Honors Society!
And graduated with HONORS!

How awesome is that??

March 26th we also hit our 7 year mark together!

7 YEARS!

And to think that I love him more and more everyday!
I can't get enough of this hottie!
(We haven't taken an "US" picture in a while, sorry)

We were truly made for each other.

ALSO on March 26th, We moved!
(What a heck of a day!)
Everything was SO empty!
No more AZ!
Bring on UT!
Last look at our FIRST Apartment!

Thanks SO much for EVERYONE who helped us move!

Dan, Christie, and Rich...
You are AMAZING!
Driving all day,
being there for less then 24 hours,
then to hit the road again!
We owe ya BIG TIME!

We have to admit,
we sure do miss THESE guys!
Hope you all are still having fun!
Even without us!

And now on to this week!
WEEK 26!
Obviously the setting has changed. :)
We are ALL rested now!

Well, maybe not Russ.
He just wont stop!

I'm still feeling GREAT!

And our little girl is still a kicker!
I love feeling her move SO much!

We have had a LOT of fun together this week!
I think I will be pretty bummed when Russ goes back to work.
Though, I'm sure he wont be! :)
I just can't get enough of this guy!

So that's about it!

We have had a LOT of family time this week!
We sure did miss that!
Conference has been GREAT!
And Easter will be tons of fun tomorrow!

So until next week!
We wish you all a very Happy Easter!
And hope you have a fabulous week!
We know we sure will!

Oh, and Tuesday is my birthday,
that should be fun!
Maybe I'll post that day?
We'll see...

1 comment:

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

It was so fun seeing your dad but I think you need to come visit me now!! Can you believe you'll be 24 tomorrow? I have it on my calendar and hope you'll be around so I can call you. :) Love you Jac-Jac. Can't wait to meet your baby.