Our Little Monkey!

Our Little Monkey!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Sweet Pea!!

Our Sweet Pea!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 12, 2010

WEEK 27

Hey there!
Well, we are at week 27!
Its nuts to think we've got less then 90 days!!

We have had a great week,
and we have AWESOME news!!

Russ got a job!!
He is working for Freightliner of Utah!
He started today!
I am so proud of him and all that he has accomplished over the past year.
He is the most amazing husband,
and I am so blessed to be able to call him mine!
I'll let you know how things go!
I have to admit that I miss him already.
I knew I would though!
I have been spoiled for the past year (plus) getting to spend everyday,
and almost all day with him!!

I will now get the chance to learn how to
make every moment with him a special one!

We also picked up our crib this week.
Now on to the bedding!
Once its up and bedding is on, I'll post pictures.
I'm pretty excited to get it set up!

Anywho, now we'll move onto pictures.

Week 27



So there you have it!

We are heading down south this weekend!
We are pretty excited!
I'll TRY to remember the camera!

Until next week!

1 comment:

Dani and Paul said...

You looks so cute. Tell Russ congrats on the job. That is very exciting. By the way happy belated birthday. Hope you had a great b-day