Our Little Monkey!

Our Little Monkey!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Sweet Pea!!

Our Sweet Pea!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 19, 2010

WEEK 28

And I'm back.
Feeling 98% better today.
Just a little tired and a little sore.

I have to say that I am SO grateful that I have
a husband who is a worthy priesthood holder.
I received the most AMAZING blessing last night
from my dear Russ, and felt almost instantly better.
I am so blessed!
I love you so much babe!!

Not much is going on in my life.
Beyond being sick yesterday.
I cannot believe that we are in our 3rd trimester!

Russ is really enjoying his job!
He's doing great at it, and loves it,
minus the 100 mile drive a day.
But I can't blame him!
That's gotta be rough!

We'll just wait until things get more sorted out,
and we'll move closer to work.

Our little baby still moves a ton!
She loves kicking me in the ribs
(luckily it doesn't hurt YET)
She kicks all the time.
She gets REALLY active when I am on the phone with Russ.
She must feel the love. :)

Here are the pics for week 28




And there you have it!
I am still feeling great!

A little tired since I hit 28 weeks.
But that may have been because I was getting sick.
We'll see next week!

I also have an appointment tomorrow!
Sure can't wait!
I love hearing our little girl's heartbeat!!

Until next week!

No comments: