Our Little Monkey!

Our Little Monkey!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Sweet Pea!!

Our Sweet Pea!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 17, 2010

ADDISON JAC SNYDER

We are OVERJOYED to announce that she is HERE!!

Help me welcome to the world
ADDISON JAC SNYDER

Born July 13th, 2010
at 5:41 PM
Weighing 8 Lbs 7 Oz
21 Inches Long

We are loving EVERY minute with her!
She is SUCH a little beauty!
and SO FUN!

Some day I MAY post the delivery story.
Its a ROUGH one, but for now,
I'm going to go spend time with my BABY!!

Many more pictures to come
I promise.
I'm adjusting to all these fun changes!

Love you all!!

5 comments:

Dani and Paul said...

Congrats. She is so cute. I hope everything is going well. Take care and cant wAit to see more pictures

Karin said...

LOVE HER! LOVE YOU!

Mike and Melissa said...

Jac she is gorgeous! Let me know when you are allowing visitors so I can come see her (and you)! I want to know your labor story. Camille said she heard it was difficult! I'm so sorry.

Andy, Suzette,Addie,Jack said...

How cute!! You choose a GREAT name!!!!!

Coombs Family said...

Jacquelyn... Congrats! She is absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to meet her! Love you... how are you doing?