Our Little Monkey!

Our Little Monkey!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Sweet Pea!!

Our Sweet Pea!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 5, 2010

WEEK 39

And here we are, week 39.
Still no baby!!

Our appointment went great!
No high blood pressure,
I am dilated to a 1 and a half,
and 70 % effaced.
She's really low too!
ALL GOOD NEWS!

And we've got a BIG baby on our hands.
(We'll just leave it at that)

Come Wednesday
(our next scheduled appointment)
We have a few plans in the works- if I am more dilated.
If I'm not, we will schedule an induction for the following week.

My Dr. wants me to have every opportunity to go on my own.
(With such a big baby)
Something about- your body knows what to do,
and it needs time to prepare.
So we are hoping to be able to go on our own.

We will see!

Beyond that,
we have had a WONDERFUL 4th of July weekend.
(We hope you have as well!!)
Russ had to work up until Saturday,
so he didn't get to go to Stadium of Fire,
BUT I DID!!
And it was a BLAST!
Carrie Underwood is AMAZING!
I sure had a great time with family!

Walking to and from the car however
Not so fun...
But I survived.
I am still a little tired from it.
Pathetic, I know!

We've had a lot of family fun,
GREAT FOOD,
and have really relaxed.

AND OF COURSE
Played with the puppies.
Although they don't really like to be held right now.
They'd rather be eating or sleeping.
They are getting SOO BIG!!
Their eyes are ALMOST open!!
Maybe tomorrow?

I'll have to get more recent pictures cause
they are TOO CUTE!

-Anyway-
I'm so glad Russ is home for the next few days!
I sure hope our baby comes WHILE he's got his days off!
It will make things much easier.
I get scared every night he goes to work
that I'm going to have to call him in a panic.
I really don't want him to have to drive to be here.
I'm sure it wont be at a SLOW speed...
No close calls yet.

Beyond that, we are just hanging out!

**I'm feeling REALLY lame tonight, sorry if its coming across **

Moving on!
Here are a few pictures from
WEEK 39
I sure hope week 40 pictures have an ACTUAL BABY in them!

If not, I'm REALLY doing just fine.
No serious contractions,
just a lot of discomfort when I TRY to be comfortable.
I've been REALLY lucky!

Anywho,
I'll try to keep you updated with any major events!
See you here SOON!!

2 comments:

Dani and Paul said...

Don't you love it that it is just a big waiting game. Every day i tell myself that today good be the day, but of course nothing happens. Good luck when the time does finally comes.

Karin said...

I am so super giddy for you. I'm hoping you go on your own, it seems to work out better that way! 1 week, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. So fun.