Our Little Monkey!

Our Little Monkey!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Sweet Pea!!

Our Sweet Pea!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 11, 2010

WEEK 40

The due date has come and gone.
But its ok,
we are all still healthy and happy.

No contractions, or serious pain,
so I'm really doing great!

The "induction" is scheduled for Wednesday.
If we make it- of course.
They would get things started on Wednesday night,
and start the actual induction Thursday morning.
So, at 41 weeks,
we will FOR SURE have our little girl! :)

We are very anxious to meet her!

If she comes earlier then that,
we will for sure let you all know as soon as we can.

Before I show pics of week 40,
I wanted to post a few new puppy pictures!!
They are getting SO big.
Such fat little things!
They can see, hear and walk around!
Before we know it, they will be RUNNING!

Here is our DUKE!
He's such a sweet boy!
Always making sure his siblings are happy!
No really, he does!
Such a LOVE!

The pups are probably double the size they were when they were born.
They are so active, and love to explore!
They are a joy to be around!

And now for the last picture of me WITHOUT our baby!!
Thank goodness!!
I'm sick of seeing myself on here all the time! :)

Week 40
I can't wait to post beautiful little baby pictures next week!
Until then!
We love you all!!

1 comment:

Karin said...

Your water broke! I'm so happy for you! Induction sounds NO FUN. Give that baby girl lots and lots of kisses from us.