Our Little Monkey!

Our Little Monkey!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Sweet Pea!!

Our Sweet Pea!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Week 38

Anyone anxiously waiting?...

That's what I thought.

Sorry to be posting so late,
We've been a little busy with puppies!

Let's start with some puppy pictures,
then we'll move on to week 38.
The puppies are growing SO fast!
They are SUPER cute!
We love spending time with them!

Here are a few of my favorite pics.
Sage and all her babies!
Sleepy little puppies!More sleepy puppies.
I tie bows on them when I rotate them.
Such sweet hearts!

Russ sleepin with the pups.
They always snuggle next to him.

Can you tell we love taking pictures of them?
Just wait until our baby arrives! :)

Duke is doing well.
We ADORE HIM!
HE WARMS YOUR HEART!
AND IS SUCH A CUDDLE BUG!

He is the smallest of the puppies,
We hope he starts to get a little bigger soon!
If not, we will love him anyway he is!
And there you have it!

As for week 38,
we had a close call.
When I went in on Thursday my blood pressure was on the line.
They took my blood pressure,
asked for a few more things.
Took my blood pressure again,
and then left the decision up to my Dr.
They were pretty convinced I was headed to the Hospital.

I was in a little panic.
Mostly because Russ was at home DEAD ASLEEP,
and I wasn't sure what I would be able to do
as far as going home and what not.

I did say to myself that it was either that day
or some day in the next 2 weeks.
She is coming sooner then later!


I asked the Dr. what would cause the high blood pressure,
and she asked if I had been really active all morning.

I had been rotating the puppies every 10 minutes for almost 3 hours.
So yeah, I had been a LITTLE active.
(Up and down every 10 minutes can sure do ya in)

She told me to go home, and put my feet up.
Take it easy, and to see what happens next week.
She said if I started getting a headache
or any flu like symptoms
that I was to head in immediately.
I never had either.

SO...
When I go in on Thursday,
if it is still too high,
it will be time to deliver!

CRAZINESS!!

I'll keep ya posted!
Maybe week 39 will be pictures of our new little baby girl??

We will see!

Here are the pics for week 38!

Don't mind my face.
I had an audience for the first time.
They were making my laugh the whole time...
Not helpful when you feel dumb anyway!

My mom was a sweetie and took me to get my toes done!
I LOVE THEM!
We are FOR SURE ready to go now!
And now you can see the extent of my water retention.
Its all in my ankles, feet and toes.
As my husband JUST said...
"WOW, THOSE ARE BIG FEET"...
Helpful, REALLY helpful!

I cannot complain!
It took until this week for it to STAY!

And there you have it!
We'll see you here shortly...

MAYBE.

IF I do have her this week,
I will try my hardest to post SOMETHING.
Sorry if I am not able!

Love you all!

1 comment:

Dani and Paul said...

So last night everyone asked about you and if you had your baby. I told them no, but now it sounds like you might have it very soon. I think you will have this baby before I do. She does not want to come out at all. I am suck at a 3 and not dilating any more. Keep me posted on everything. Take it easy. Use this time to rest because once she arrives life will be very different, but in a good way.