Our Little Monkey!

Our Little Monkey!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Sweet Pea!!

Our Sweet Pea!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

WEEK 36

Less then a month now,
and our little lady will be here!

WE are SOO excited!
The car seat base is in and ready to go.
I am packing my bag,
And we are ready at any time!!

Everything is fantastic!
Our appointment was great!
I was measuring at 36 1/2.
I am dilated to a 1!
(I know-that's nothing)

She still moves a bunch!
I love watching my stomach poke out all the time.
A foot here, a knee there!
She loves having her back scratched!!
When I rub my fingers along my stomach
she puts her back to the front, and pushes hard.
And she still loves to play around with her Dad!
Anytime he touches my stomach, she reacts to him
SOOO SWEET!
Already a Daddy's girl!

I have not had any contractions.
I'm still waiting to see how painful these puppies are going to be,
Not that I am LOOKING forward to them...
I'm PRETTY sure within the next 4 weeks
I'll know what they feel like!

Can I tell you how much I LOVE UTAH?
The weather has been AMAZING for being pregnant!
I lost all of my water retention!
Well, my foot did.
Its been back to normal for almost a week now!
I love not getting HOT!
(Other then in church I seem to die of heat every week)

Anywho!
Everything is great!
And we can't wait to see our baby!!

Here are the pics for WEEK 36



And there you have it!!
We'll see you here soon!!

No comments: