Our Little Monkey!

Our Little Monkey!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Sweet Pea!!

Our Sweet Pea!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

WEEK 37

I knew there was a reason to hold off on posting this week!

We had a very LONG-GREAT day yesterday.
No worries,
We didn't have our baby
But Russ DID deliver our new little PUP!!
(As well as 7 of his brothers and sisters)

HERE IS OUR LITTLE DUKE!!
Duke was born June 21st, 2010 at 2:35 PM.
He was #5, and the 1st male born.

It'll be 2 weeks until he opens his eyes.
And we can't WAIT!
We also can't wait to see what his little personality turns out being!
There are 6 girls and 4 boys.
Russ delivered 8, she had 2 more later.
They are SUPER cute!
Sage has been very kind to let us play with her pups.
We can't get enough of them.

But its time to let them be and focus on US.
We've only got ABOUT 2 weeks left!

Let's hope Russ doesn't have to deliver ME!
Although, after yesterday,
I'm sure he could handle it!
...MAYBE...

We are ready.
My bag is packed.
Pre-registration is in.
We know where to park.
And of course we are SO excited!

I'm officially PHYSICALLY ready too.
More because I'm really uncomfortable all the time now,
She's out of room,
and I can't sleep well anymore.

My poor belly is ready too.
I am sure stretched to the limit!

I also can't wait much longer to know whats she looks like!

Anywho,
here are the pictures for week 37!


I didn't get the chance to blog about Father's day!
-SO-
To my Dad, Father-in-law Dan, and men in my life
HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!
I hope you ALL know how much we love you!

And of course
To my dearest Husband,
I hope you had a wonderful "FIRST" Father's day!
I hope you know how much WE love you!
WE appreciate ALL you do for us!
You are the most amazing, selfless, caring man I know!
You have such a BIG heart!
I am SO blessed to be married to you!
I love being able to kiss you whenever I want!
And I am SO grateful that my children have/will have
the most wonderful Dad!!
You are my best friend,
and I can't get enough of you!!
I really could go on all day!
I LOVE YOU BABE!!

1 comment:

Ryanne said...

yay! 10 days! How exciting! Where are you delivering at? Utah Valley?