Our Little Monkey!

Our Little Monkey!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Sweet Pea!!

Our Sweet Pea!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

WEEK 34

I know, I'm cutting it close.
But it was a HOLIDAY weekend,
and I got my husband for 6 days!
I wanted to spend every minute with him.
So I did!
(DADDY AND MOMMA- SOON TO BE!)
Isn't he SOOO handsome!?!?
I'm one heck of a lucky girl!

During this fantastic week 34,
My Mom, Julianne, Christie and Anne threw me a baby shower!!
Thanks so much to them for all their hard work!
It was FANTASTIC!

It was SOOO much fun!
I am SO glad my dear friends and family were able to be there!
It was a blast, and WE are grateful for the sweet gifts!
Our little girl got a LOT of LOOT!
She is one lucky lady!

Thanks again to all who came!
It meant the WORLD to me, to have you there!!

Here are some more pics from the shower!

The YUMMY FOOD!!
AND TREATS!!
Emma and Myself
(It was feeding time)Julianne, Emma and Me!
Me and Amanda- Who is due 3 weeks before me!
I'm so excited for her little man to get here!
PREGNANT BELLIES!Allie, Myself, Amanda, and Julie!
(And no, Julie is not pregnant :) )

I had a blast!
Thanks again ladies!
I love you ALL!!

And now on to
WEEK 34


-AND FINALLY-
I can announce with SO much joy and excitement
Our best friends Chayse and Anne are
PREGNANT!!!
Its been rough keeping that one a secret!!
Here we are with our Pregnant bellies!

(Anne at 7.5 weeks, Me at 34)

We are SO excited for them!
And I can't wait to watch her
enjoy her pregnancy as much as I have!

And yes, I am still loving being pregnant!

A few days before I hit week 34
I had my first rough night sleeping.
I cannot complain!
It took 34 weeks for that to happen!!

Beyond that, not much has changed.
She is head down,
and its very obvious when I am walking.

Anywho!
We'll see ya here soon!
On to week 35!!

3 comments:

Dani and Paul said...

I am so glad that you had a fun at your shower. Wish I was there to help you celebrate but it looks like you got a lot of good things

Ryanne said...

Oh tell Anne to stop pushing it out! ha ha. She's so tiny!

Karin said...

It was so great seeing you, sorry I couldn't stay all night. Love you Jac and can't wait to see your cute baby!!