Our Little Monkey!

Our Little Monkey!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Sweet Pea!!

Our Sweet Pea!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

WEEK 35

I'm getting slower each week,
I know!
When this baby comes,
I have a feeling it will slow down a LOT more!

But for this week,
We've actually gotten a lot done.

All of the baby clothes are washed, folded, and put away.
Trust me, its was quite the task.
I had 7 loads of just her clothes/blankets!
Her bed is almost ready.
And we will be putting the car seat base in any day now!

I guess all I HAVE to really get done is pack my hospital bag!!
AHHH... I can't believe its almost here!

We are SO excited!
We can't wait to see and hold our baby girl for the first time.
I guess I technically CAN wait, and will.
She still has a little more cooking to do.

I'll admit,
I'm going to miss FEELING her all the time.
Although,
she is getting rather big,
I feel like I could rip wide open at any moment.

I love feeling her roll and kick.
I don't think I could ever get sick of that!

I told Russ the other day,
enjoying this pregnancy SO much may have been a curse!
I hope I don't crave being pregnant.
Does that happen?
Well, I guess I'll get over it if so!

-New this week-
My left foot/ankle has decided to retain water...
Random?
I am not totally sure.
Maybe I'll get a picture of it for the blog.
I'm just glad I lasted until 35 weeks until I started to retain!

My hands occasionally retain,
but they don't hold it for long.

Beyond that its been pretty uneventful.

We did, however, head up the canyon on Sunday.
We went with Kaitlyn
(my cousin who is living here for the summer).
We took random fun pics that I must post.

We held the camera up and took pictures.
There was no prep allowed.

-Real random-
I'm sure I didn't know most of these were taken.
She must have had a few seconds to smile.
My man... SO HANDSOME!
I love spending my time with this stud!

We sure did have fun!
I love Sunday drives up the canyon!

I can't wait until we have a baby to bring along!

And now we'll move on to week 35 pics!



What's ahead for week 36?
A doctors appointment!
They will be weekly from here!
CRAZY!!
And a weekend with my hubby!!
I love when he doesn't work weekends!!
Infact,
I just love his days off!
I miss him when he works.

See you here in a few days!

No comments: