Our Little Monkey!

Our Little Monkey!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Sweet Pea!!

Our Sweet Pea!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 11, 2012

ADDI AND HER SHENANIGANS

Lots of changes going on in this house right now!!
Addi is OFFICIALLY in a "big girl bed"!!
She is on our queen size bed,
I'm nervous... REALLY nervous!!
Russ built awesome barriers so she SHOULDN'T roll off...
But we will see what tonight brings.
I may not sleep. :)
(Another reason I LOVE my Video Monitor!!!)

She is doing REALLY well with potty training,
although she has been using it as an excuse to get out of everything.
(Bed, her bath, dinner, etc.)
She tells me she has to go to the bathroom,
and then magically changes her mind when I get her in the bathroom.
Its SUPER fun...
Oh and she is too big to fit on those "little potties"
So its the big toilet,
and I get to sit with her,
kneeling on the floor the whole time.

I am really enjoying the changes though!!
Although its making her grow up all to quickly
OR maybe time is doing that,
but its crazy either way!!

I have started taking pics of the house.
Here are 2....
Front Entrance

One of the selling points...
Our AWESOME shower!!

Interested in seeing more?? :)
Post coming some time next week!!
I have 2 more rooms to take pictures of,
and then we'll go on a "tour".

And now to the title of this post.
Addi is a HOOT!!
For those of you that know her,
you know what I am talking about.
Clever little monkey who is always coming up with something.
Or getting into something.

Well, when bath time is coming to an end,
she always puts her toys in "their spots".
Her 3 ducks go to the back of the tub ledge.
The "pig ball" goes to the other side.
Pooh & Tigger go in the soap holder.
Her "baby" doll goes up front, as well as Eeyore.
Yes, lots of toys, but she LOVES all of them.
She puts them in these spots every night.
The other night this is how her baby ended up.
She even added a screaming sound effect as she put her in this position.
Baby stayed like this until the next bath time.

She also found a friend for Eeyore.
Bless her heart, she knew he was lonely!!

Yesterday we were playing in the toy room.
Addi found the nail polish we had painted her nails with a few weeks back.
I kid you not, I looked away for 30 seconds and turned back to this!!
At least she remembered to do it on the "piano chair".
Her hands and the chair were LUCKILY the only things harmed.
Easy cleaning.
And I couldn't really correct her.
She was trying to paint her nails!!
And really did pretty good!!

Our CUTIE PIE!!
I wish I could record her every moment for you all to enjoy.
I am laughing 95% of my day.

You can't help but smile looking at her!!

Russ is home right now,
We are in HEAVEN!!
I'm only blogging cause he's playing games with Rich....
And now they are done.
MOVIE TIME!!

We'll see ya here next week!!

No comments: