Our Little Monkey!

Our Little Monkey!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Sweet Pea!!

Our Sweet Pea!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 24, 2012

WELCOME!!!

Hey there!!
I finally have a few minutes to blog!!

I want to get all these pics posted (all 23 of them), and hit the sack early.
I've been going to bed WAY too late, lately.

Sorry about the quality on some of these.
Addi has hidden our camera somewhere.
Most of/if not all of these were taken with my phone.

So with "limited commentary",
WELCOME TO OUR HOME!!!

The Front Entrance

In a bit and to the right, our half bath.
(Almost across from here is the door to the basement-no pics)

The basement has a game room set up.
The boys like to play down there and have some fun gadgets.

Our Living Room

The "Dining Area" with nothing to dine on. :)
We are actually getting used to the no table idea,
and enjoy the extra room to play in.
(Hey I spotted someone!! Its Mr. Duke)

One of MY faves.... The Amazing Kitchen

This leads to a "mud room", which leads to the garage.
(no pics)

The pantry

Lets head upstairs!!

Upstairs layout

Behind here and to the left we have
The Master Bedroom

Our ever so COMFY bed

Our AWESOME Master Shower
(It is a double headed shower, if you can't tell)

Don't you love the "blinds"?
Courtesy of Russ
Moving over a bit to...

The TUB!!!
I love my tub!!!

Our double sinks
(Can you tell what's "his" and whats "hers"?)

To the right, our Walk-in Closet

And finally
The Throne

Out of our room and moving down the hallway
We have
Addison's Bathroom

Double sinks as well

This is where the REAL MAGIC happens...
(It makes me laugh when people say that about a bedroom)
Anyone who gets stains out of things
knows EXACTLY what I am talking about!!

Addi's room!!
And her BIG GIRL BED!!

I added this adorable thing to her room since that pic was taken
(Still thinking of colors G. They sure look cute this way too!)

Addi's toy room
We spend A LOT of time in here :)

The other half of the room


But the BEST part about this WHOLE home??

THIS GORGEOUS LITTLE THING!!
She sure makes EVERYTHING perfect!!

Thanks for going on the "practically-virtual tour"!!

We hope you enjoyed it!!

I have a BUNCH of new FUN pics I can't wait to post.
So SEE YA HERE SOON!!

No comments: