Our Little Monkey!

Our Little Monkey!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Sweet Pea!!

Our Sweet Pea!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 14, 2010

FEELING SAD TODAY

So, today it hit me how hard its REALLY going to be to leave.
We were called into the Bishops office today,
and he let us know that I was being released from my calling.

It was at that moment that it hit me,
We are going home, and SO soon!

As we sat and talked with our Bishop,
I realized how many things have changed since we got here,
how many experiences we have had here,
how much fun we have had,
how close we have grown here,
how much we have relied on eachother
and how much we really will miss most things down here.

This has been the BEST year of our Marriage so far!
(I know it was really our first year anyway)
Russ has done FANTASTIC in school!
He is now an Elder, and has used his Priesthood SO much!
I was called as First Counselor in the Young Women... ME!
We were Sealed in the Temple!
And we decided to have a baby!

Its nuts how much things have changed in a year!

-HEAT- No, I'll never miss you.

But my Young Women... Wow!!
What amazing girls!
I have had SO much fun getting to know them!
They each, INDIVIDUALLY, have incredible spirits!
What wonderful examples they were/are/and ALWAYS will be to me!
What strong testimonies these girls have!
When these girls get married, their husbands will be SO blessed!

I have served with AMAZING women,
Callie, Dani & Sherry
You have truly become my life long friends!

This is the bitter...

I knew it would be hard,
and I know it will be worth it.

But I think I am allowed to have one sad day!

For the wonderful people we have gotten to know through all of this.
You will be missed!

We will be back...
In fact we plan on being here every March for the Diesel Drags.
So we will see you in a year!

Ok, I think I got it all out!
Love you all!
See you here in a few days!

2 comments:

Karin said...

I am glad you guys got the experience of living on your own away from family for a bit and this is your 2nd year of marriage silly, but I know what you're saying. Hopefully every year from here out will continue to be your 'best year ever'. LOVE YOU!!

Dani and Paul said...

I can't believe that the time as finally come for you guys to go back to Utah. March seemed so far away, but now it is here. I have loved serving with you and being pregnant with you. It had been so much fun. Good luck with everything and I can't wait to see pictures of your girl.