Our Little Monkey!

Our Little Monkey!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Sweet Pea!!

Our Sweet Pea!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 11, 2010

MY BIRTHDAY BOY

Yesterday was Russ' Birthday!
I didn't have a chance to blog because it was HIS day!
We did everything he wanted to do!

I surprised him at lunch,
I had all of his buds meet us at Buffalo Wild Wings!
(His all time favorite- too bad they don't have one in Utah)
It was a VERY fun lunch!
Here are the pics we got.

We took a lot sorry,
this is probably the last time we'll all be together.
I'll do my best to say who is who.

Well, there was us.
(Left to Right)
Eric, Jon, Jared, Luke & Reign
Reign is due April 1st, so we have a LOT of baby talk!
MIKEY... Need I say more
(Nearest to farthest)
Billie, Logan, Timmie -Or Thomas as he was called yesterday-
& the other Mike, Eric again.
Mikey & Jeremy, being them...
A "nice" shot of Joe.
And Tex, our stray cat. HA!
(Its a long story)

And there are the buds!

Whenever we go places,
we usually have this many guys together.
-Eric and Russ-
Its scary how much these two look a like!
(Minus Eric's long goatee)
People think they are Brothers/Twins!

We were then invited to a birthday dinner.
(For Timmie's wife)
Olive Garden, who can say no to that?
Talk about FOOD OVERLOAD!
It was really great!

We had a great time with
Joe, his wife and son- He is a HOOT!
Eric and his wife.
and Tim and his wife.

There were a LOT of laughs!!

Russ had a WONDERFUL DAY!
AND...
I was a good wife and made a cake!!
Its DELICIOUS!
Thanks for all the phone calls, texts and gifts!
I know Russ really enjoyed talking to everyone!

I am so grateful that my Russ was born 24 years ago.
I really think he was created for ME!
I'm so blessed to have him,
and I am one spoiled girl!

To many more birthdays to come!
I LOVE YOU RUSS!!

1 comment:

Deanna said...

I love the picture of Jer and Mike...Jer has sauce all over his fingers and grabbing for his beer...classic! I'm glad he had a fun birthday! :) Wish I was there to celebrate with you guys :( Miss you