Our Little Monkey!

Our Little Monkey!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Sweet Pea!!

Our Sweet Pea!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 22, 2010

Week 24

We're busy.
This will be short.
We went to bed last night at 1:00 AM,
and we both got up at 5:25 AM.
I'm tired, and not very clever right now.
So today will be pictures.

We are packing, and getting ready to head out FRIDAY!

We had SO much fun over in Mesa yesterday with Family.
Sorry, no pictures of that.

Friday is a BIG day!
Russ graduates,
We hit our 7 year mark(!!),
And we drive HOME to UTAH!

I sure hope that I can blog Sunday at the earliest.
But we'll see!
(I promise, I will take pics for week 25)

Until then, here are my new pictures!


Anywho!
I can't wait to blog from Utah!!
See you here then!

1 comment:

Christie said...

Jac and Russell-- See you in 4 days!